Sunday, November 22, 2009

Castle Rock/Littleton | Family Portraits

Tis the season...for family portraits!

I had the opportunity to photograph this fantastic family from Highlands Ranch twice! The first time was in August. We incorporated the session with their son's high school senior portrait. All was going well...until the family was sprayed by gale force sprinklers that were lurking behind a tuft of trees in Hudson Gardens! A little wet, but undaunted, we continued with with the session.

They were great sports about the event, but I still offered a re-shoot.

This time we photographed the session in Castle Rock where I live. The fall colors were ablaze and provided a beautiful backdrop. We also headed to my "secret location" for the portrait that they are using for their holiday card.

Here is the front of the Holiday card I photographed and designed for them:

family portrait






family portrait

No comments: