Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Yes, time for resolutions...or should I say goals.

I recently had lunch with two photographer friends: Happy Sohi and Tracy Quintana before Sandy Puc's Family Tour 2010 seminar. The girls got to talking about some ideas for keeping us constantly shooting, inspired and motivated during the year. We collectively came up with the idea of 52 weeks of Images!

Another friend Candy Rice,has decided to join in too! Please visit the links to view their 52 Weeks of Images!

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." Wayne Gretzky

Decided to brave the elements today and hike our property in search of something interesting to photograph for week 1.

Week #1:
Photo of the week. For comparison I have included the image "straight out of the camera or as shot". The second image is enhanced using Photoshop.

I like the results...

Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

TQPHOTO said...

Nice job Trish! It's funny that we had the same idea, except you got out there and shot yours. I was without my computer all day yesterday. Just got it back up and running a little while ago, so I hope to get something posted soon.